Hi Matúš,

Il 07/02/2012 23:57, Matúš Kukan ha scritto:
Hello there,

On 7 February 2012 18:19, Riccardo Magliocchetti
<riccardo.magliocchetti@gmail.com>  wrote:
I've progressed a bit with X11 / cairo less build. Now everything builds but
somethings chokes in make dev-install:

http://pastebin.com/qsi0wPFR

Where are these missing files listed? I suppose i have to add some
conditionals.

git grep for them in scp2/
Only type the base of the name:
'git grep acc | grep LIB' .. or 'git grep acc | grep RES' for .res file

If someone is so keen to take a look at the patches and point out what could
be improved, uneeded changes (RepositoryModule_ooo.mk?) it'll be great.

Seems like RepositoryModule_ooo.mk is used only when running 'make
check'. I don't think you need to change it.

Will try without changes there.

Are you sure you want to change GUIBASE ?

I am not sure about anything :) I think i need to follow unx as close as possible, cloning GUIBASE seemed reasonable, i'm open to everything that fits better.

For example missing files: spadmin, spaen-US.res.. are from padmin/
module and there is
ifeq ($(GUIBASE),unx) in Module_padmin.mk

I'm not sure i want this stuff since it looks like to need CUPS related stuff.

Thanks!

--
Riccardo Magliocchetti