Michael Meeks wrote (31-01-12 16:56)

On Tue, 2012-01-31 at 15:48 +0100, Cedric Bosdonnat wrote:
I just fixed some remaining leaking page breaks. Could someone review
and cherry-pick it for 3.5 (and hopefully it's not too late for 3.5.0)?

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=9babbf346c4d6f76e8b3a243a00e73a173c16ba6

        Well; it looks conceptually reasonable to me. I hope that VCL will not
do slowish X stuff for the hide if it is already hidden, and vv. for the
Show. Did you test with a few hundred pages ?

        If so, I'm happy I guess ;-) thanks for fixing my pet hate.

Did this make 3.5.0rc3?
While working with RC3, if I open a document and the mouse pointer hangs in the area of the header/footer, the blue separator always is shown, though the mouse is not touched at all. Also scrolling the document, and not touching the mouse, doesn't makes it disappear.

Happy to file a bug if needed and such, but thought better to ask first.

Cheers,

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org