Hi *,

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:51 AM, Petr Mladek <pmladek@suse.cz> wrote:
Alexander Thurgood píše v St 08. 02. 2012 v 13:49 +0100:

(1) I don't get an e-mail every time someone creates a new bug report
[...]
Hmm, I do not see it in the bugzilla setting page. I could only get
mails for new bugs when I am an assignee, reporter, CCed, or  QA
contact. It seems that it should not be possible to get mails for ANY
new bug.

This would be possible when you are watching the default owner
(libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org) and/or when you're actually
subscribed to the list and then don't receive the mails from bugzilla
itself, but via the mailinglist.

But no matter what: Not being able to save changes in the preferences
is of course a different problem.

Did you try different browsers already? Did you check your browser's
error console?

In order to change (2), I logged in and was able to change my e-mail
contact address, and save it. I also got a confirmatory e-mail at my old
e-mail address and my new e-mail address stating that the change would
be effective within 3 days - I naturally confirmed the change, but the
e-mails are still getting sent to my old e-mail address, whereas my
login e-mail has effectively changed. It has also now been more that 4
days since I requested the change.

And the headers of the notifications really indicate that they are
from bugzilla directly?

ciao
Christian