Cor Nouws píše v Út 07. 02. 2012 v 01:08 +0100:
Hi,

As promised to Thorsten on Sunday, I've been looking at 3.5.0 and issues.

I looked at issues that I've seen, that are at 37361 and at the 44
issues filed during our second BugHuntSession (little delay :-\ )

Added some comments, added some to bug 37361 etc.

Great work. I hope that we will fix most of them soon.

So... as for 3.5.0rc3:
In the issues I know, I do not see issues that should be blocker
(maybe Bug 45584 - presentation view defective, but I know others looked
at that one.)

We have workaround for bug 45584. I have mentioned it at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/3.5#Most_annoying_bugs.
So, it need not block the release.

However, I have no idea if the issues from the last weeks have been
spotted / judged consequently and with enough detail (looking at what
happened with the issues from January 21 and 22, I have to doubt
seriously alas.)
So, though the overall impression is OK (as is with builds from the
master) as long that checking issues from the last weeks is not clear, I
would not bet on it.

I have the same feeling. Well, we have had lack of bug-triage people
since the beginning and we were newer able to review all bug reports in
time. I am afraid that there is no short-time solution, so we need to
live with what we have now and believe that the most critical bugs were
correctly propagated.

Thanks a lot for your work and nice summary.

Best Regards,
Petr