On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 5:13 PM, Muhammad Haggag <mhaggag@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 2:01 PM, Noel Power <nopower@suse.com> wrote:

very nice patch, looking at the spec I agree and this looks like a
credible fix for me so pushed to master. Look forward to more like this,
thanks

Thanks for the review! If you'd pardon my absolute noobiness, do I have
access to push to master? I checked out the code from the anongit
repository.

Ah, disregard my question--I thought you were asking me to push. Now I see
that you were saying you've already pushed it. Another question though,
what to do about the bug? Will you resolve or close it, or should I do
that? Or is it the tester(s)?

Regards,
--Muhammad