On Wednesday 25 of January 2012, Fridrich Strba wrote:
On 24/01/12 16:26, Lubos Lunak wrote:
- it leaves less room for the actually important part of the subject when
browsing mail
- which gets expecially insane when forwarding mails futher or between
such mailing lists
- it makes adding tags like [PUSHED] more cumbersome
- one would hope that by 2012 everybody interested in filtering mail can
actually do it based on the List-Id header, which has the additional
benefit of really filtering mails from the mailing list

Because of the huge traffic of this list, I had to go to gmail with it.
Now, when I access that gmail from my phone, I don't want to have
hundreds of messages messing up the actual inbox. And Gmail allows
server-side filtering only on from/to/subject and has the words/does not
have the words and presence of attachment.