Hello Abe-san,

On Wed, 2012-01-11 at 09:52 +0900, Takeshi Abe wrote:
By the way I was a bit suprised at difference between saving doc by
through
"File">"Save as" html and "Export"ing to .html;.xhtml. The latter's
resulting
file looks more modern.

The latter goes through the XSLT-based filter, I believe, whereas the
former is a native filter.  So, while the XSLT-based filter may produce
cleaner output, it's not very scalable due to its XSLT-ness.

What I'd like to see in the long term is to improve the native filter
version to produce modern output, and just remove the XSLT based filter
altogether.  It makes no sense to have two different HTML export
filters.

Regards,

Kohei

--