Hi Christophe,

On Tue, 2012-01-10 at 10:58 +0100, Christophe Strobbe wrote:
Is there another mailing list to find out what
the status of the program is, i.e. which talks
have been accepted, how long they can be, etc? I
have not seen this on the TDF-discuss list.

        The plan (I think this was in the last ESC minutes) was to decide the
program & talk selection at this Thursday's ESC call.

When I put all the submissions in a schedule with
just a one-hour lunch break in between, I get a very packed day...:

        Always a good sign :-)

(I just used the order from the wiki; I assume
there will be some reshuffling, but that is not up to me.)

        I believe we're on the Saturday which is slightly shorter.

(Apparently, the LibreOffice devroom has not been
scheduled yet: <http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/devrooms>.)

        Quite :-) we need to get cracking, quite probably we'll have to
select / weed out / shorten / lightning-ize some of the talks to fit
them into the time, and still have the emphasis on recruiting and
exciting new developers that we need at FOSDEM :-)

        All the best,

                Michael.