Hi Michael, All,

At 14:41 15-11-2011, Michael Meeks wrote:
Hi guys,

        The FOSDEM organisers have kindly agreed to dedicate a developer room
to LibreOffice development at the conference ( book now for 4-5 Feb
2012: http://fosdem.org/2012/ :-)

So - that means we're eager to get -technical- talks (FOSDEM really is
a true hackers conference), about LibreOffice its development, code
structure, how to get involved with easy hacks, QA tooling, l10n
improvements, etc. (...)

        http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Events/Fosdem2012

        And the TSC will decide on the program closer to the time. (...)

Is there another mailing list to find out what the status of the program is, i.e. which talks have been accepted, how long they can be, etc? I have not seen this on the TDF-discuss list.

When I put all the submissions in a schedule with just a one-hour lunch break in between, I get a very packed day...: (I just used the order from the wiki; I assume there will be some reshuffling, but that is not up to me.)

09.00 - 09.45: Fridrich Strba - 'Import filters for LibreOffice: Join the journey'
09.45 - 10.30: Thorsten Behrens - 'Impress Hacking - The What & The Where'
10.30 - 11.15: C�dric Bosdonnat - 'Hacking Writer: what to know to get started'
11.15 - 12.00: Miklos Vajna & C�dric Bosdonnat - 'LPSP'
13.00 - 13.30: Italo Vignoli - 'LibreOffice Development Directions'
13.30 - 14.00: Italo Vignoli - 'Hacking LibreOffice Help for Tech Illiterates'
14.00 - 14.45: Christophe Strobbe - 'Accessibility in LibreOffice: The Way Forward' 14.45 - 15.30: Markus Mohrhard - 'Test concepts for automated Libreoffice testing'
15.30 - 16.00: Jan Holesovsky / Kendy - 'LibreOffice debugging tricks'
16.00 - 16.30: Andreas Mantke - 'Improving LibreOffice Extensions- and Template-Center' 16.30 - 17.00: Michael Meeks - 'Easy Hacks - how to become a key LibreOffice contributor' 17.00 - 17.45: Stephan Bergmann - 'Analyzing LibreOffice through Compiler Plugins'

Lightning talks:
* Christophe Strobbe - 'AccessODF, An Accessibility Evaluation and Repair Extension for LibreOffice Writer'

(Apparently, the LibreOffice devroom has not been scheduled yet: <http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/devrooms>.)

Best regards,

Christophe Strobbe

--