Hello guys,

I've corrected some problems (truncated strings) in the UI that was
affecting the French LibO translation.

1. When saving in other formats than ODF:

Problem:
http://libreoffice.gathoye.be/Libreoffice_bug_report_3.5_not_enough_place_save_fr.png
http://libreoffice.gathoye.be/Libreoffice_bug_report_3.5_not_enough_place_save_fr.png

Solution:
http://libreoffice.gathoye.be/Libreoffice_bug_report_3.5_not_enough_place_save_en_patch.png
http://libreoffice.gathoye.be/Libreoffice_bug_report_3.5_not_enough_place_save_en_patch.png

I've so removed the "Use" verb in the string button, but added a new
question to sound more user friendly.
And I tried to add [ en-US ] in the text Save that wasn't transtated in the
dialog title.

Sorry in the compilation I made, my dialog style is still transparent, I
don't know why...
The revisions I made on US translation template aren't automatically pushed
to .po file in the translation folder. An idea ?

2. In Writer, the name given to the new word count feature is quite strange
: Word Count. It doesn't only count the words but the chars and spaces too.
I think the old name remains still the best : "Statistics".

Other problem with this new improved feature : the close button isn't
translated. So I checked if this latter had [ en-US ].

My patch:  http://pastebin.com/X7FG1kW8 http://pastebin.com/X7FG1kW8