On Thu, Jan 05, 2012 at 11:23:44AM +0100, Winfried Donkers wrote:
What is best:
-to use bug 36874 (state resolved fixed) for this thread
-to create a new bug (with reference to 36874)
-use this list
for all comments/discussion etc.?
I think it would be good to have the comments together (traceable).

thats a matter of taste mostly. Here is what I would do:
- change the title of 36874 to include only what was fixed
- make a new bug for the stuff that still needs to be improved
- make the new bug depend on 36874

That way:
- you dont get one huge bug in which one gets lost in the comments
- you can still see both bugs to be closely related and the comments
  from the other one are easy to find

Best,

Bjoern