Hi Marcel,

On Thursday, 2011-12-01 11:08:40 +0100, Marcel Metz wrote:

this is my first patch series to the lo project. It replaces the use
of the tools Stack class and corresponding macros with the std::stack
as suggested in in bug #39445 [1] (an easy hack).

Yay! class Stack is gone from core :-)

Good stuff, pushed to master with only a few corrections:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=0158333f1b8d578cc56dc51c3e3f8daf0578210b
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=149c1746a1e2ee0557c72c067fe6fe79f0781c4d
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=ecfcc545433d30e3b70fd0c909cce782edbdee39
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=6c6bc18961eb74074183a68d8dbea7e4bbefe059
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=f5b63844cc6a4b96fcf0db0c0c9c1194847fc914
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=dc6431f7fde63691a0022bec662e554b0bd432ed
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=49ac37ddfcd39eef947d4d4d5805e89bfa4ca063
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=b3ba4376c6f5e63aeeadec95c51bcd164d10f2b5
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=0c173e748936231846c9e3e87832754c496ebc35
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=050b170e8cf911679a4d3697ae81ee49e67d10a7
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=072b13738781f78a8318053d8cfea39558de17f5

Plus the adaption in binfilter
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/binfilter/commit/?id=f10b863248237e9878bb7e3603016d21f1868b93

Thanks again

  Eike

GnuPG key 0x293C05FD : 997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD