Hi all,

FWIW, I just [pushed] a change to fix this, along with some other
minor updates to the UI, I hope that's fine with everyone:
First, since the dialog is now non-modal, the "OK" button does not have
the desired meaning anymore. "Close" is more appropriate in this case -
could you please update that?

Next,...
Next, I played a bit and run into an issue when working with the Writer
Comments. Steps to reproduce:
    1. Prepare a document with text, and comments - set the cursor into
       the text
    2. Open the word count dialog -> the word count is correctly
       displayed
    3. Click into any note -> the word count dialog disappears
    4. Press ESC to exit the note

Expected result: The word count dialog appears and shows the correct
values. The cursor is back in the document (to continue typing). (Mmh,
is it possible to show the dialog also when editing the comments?)

Current result: The word count dialog appears, but shows no numbers. The
cursor is not in the document. (To me, it seems the Word Count dialog
gets the focus instead of the document).

Can reliably reproduce with my as-of-now very current build. Have you
opened a bug for that already, Christoph?

Astron.