Hi Othman,

On Mon, 2011-11-28 at 14:35 -0800, othman wrote:
Sorry for being late to reply to this thread. but this is an important bug
that needs to be fixed.

        Sure; plenty of time - a release per month etc. ;-)

I'm not sure how to attach the soffice.bin process with gdb?  in fact i run
my OO addon from netbeans IDE. is there a way i can have netbeans OO plugin
to output debug info in output console of netbeans.

        Sure - so when you have an soffice.bin up and running (I assume you
have); then do:

        gdb `pidof soffice.bin`
        continue

        and when it fails: thread apply all backtrace and file the output in a
bug, and/or do some poking at the code.

        Of course it -really- helps if you have the latest debuginfo package
installed for libreoffice -and- ensure that you have latest libreoffice
package that matches that debuginfo too.

I really need help fixing this frustrating bug! it took me now
a month and yet couldn't figure out what's the problem.

        If it is a crash, it should be easyish to find. Of course, if you had a
small piece of sample code that reproduced it that'd be most ideal - so
we can add this to our regression tests.

        ATB,

                Michael.