Hi Othman,

On Sun, 2011-10-09 at 06:34 -0700, othman wrote:
I wrote a Java libreoffice addon using netbeans openoffice plugin and
libreoffice 3.4.this addon launches a SWT window when i click a libreoffice
toolbar button. this works fine in windows 7 with libreoffice sdk 3.4

        Great :-)

however for Linux (opensuse 11.4) i face a strange problem . when i close
the SWT window the whole Libreoffice ( v 3.4)  application freezes and
becomes unresponsive and i have to kill the libreoffice process each time.

        Hah - so some tangled shutdown ordering problem / deadlock I suppose.

i checked the trace log in my IDE debugger and no problem is reported. this
wasn't happening when i was using libreoffice sdk version 3.3 but when i
upgraded to libreoffice sdk 3.4 for linux this annoying problem happens and
i have no clue what's wrong.

        Can you attach to the soffice.bin process with gdb, and do a:

        thread apply all backtrace

        and attach the output here ? :-) [ of course if you have debuginfo
packages installed that's really helpful too ].

        Thanks,

                Michael.