2011/11/24 Kevin Hunter <hunteke@earlham.edu>:
At 7:56pm -0500 Wed, 23 Nov 2011, Markus Mohrhard wrote:

Can you explain in a bit more detail what you want to do. You can't
just create a new ScDocShell, you always need to do some
initialisation before. Depending on what you want to do you should
not need to create the ScDocShell yourself.

Well, I'd like to have some way of creating a new ScDocument.  In looking
through sc/qa/unit/ucalc.cxx, it /appears/ that all I need do is:

Still my question. Ehat do you want to do. We have several ways to
create a new document depending on the place in the code. The method
used in ucalc is nothing we should do outside of a unit test. So you
please explain with some sentences for what you need a new document,
which part of the code you want to modify and why you think that you
need to create an own ScDocShell?

Regards,
Markus