On 15/11/11 16:55, Julien Chaffraix wrote:
[...]
I tried removing SV_ICON_ID_HTML_DOCUMENT because I also did not see
it during my grepping. However I would get some errors during make
dev-install about the missing icons (I don't have the error with me
sorry).
I think this was some side-affect of some stale build products from not doing a clean build ( install works fine for me )
[...]
I have restarted my build from clean, assuming the build completes without
errors, unless I get some sort of "stop the world will end" I will commit
the patches again.
Don't try it too hard. It shouldn't have broken anything. If it does,
it means I should have done more research and testing on my side!
builds, installs,  starts & smoketest passes :-) so... pushed again

btw, I see you have stated license information in the past (didn't see it for this one ), if you haven't already could you give some sort of statement like "unless stated otherwise all my patch contribution to libreoffice are under LGPLv3+ / MPL." Perhaps you could update http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers similarly ?

anyway, thanks again for the effort and the nice patch, we appreciate it !!

Noel