Am Samstag, 12. November 2011, 12:43:47 schrieb Michael Meeks:
On Fri, 2011-11-11 at 22:52 +0100, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
thx - this brings me a step further but can someone explain me how to
create the headers out of the idl-files? They formerly were part of
ure-devel iirc.

Ok, forgive my ignorance :)

      Not at all ! :-) it is a rather good question.

After studiing the examples provided by sdk-doc again I found the
cppumaker - command. Now I only have to adjust my cmake script to
generate those headers dynamically too.

Ok, next step - is it correct that I don't need a custom rdb anymore? The
example formerly created an own rdb but is now using offapi.rdb from basis-
link/program
The old rdb creation procedure also used some libs which are not there anymore
- remotebridge.uno.so and bridgefac.uno.so

Now when I try to use the provided rdb I get an error when I try to load a
document:
"LoadFromUrl failed: Binary URP bridge disposed during call -
file:///home/chehrlic/Dokumente/test.odp"
Out of curiosity the documentloader example can load my document and I can't
find a difference between the example and my code.

I found a bugreport about this message in ubuntu (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/787539 ) but this
did not help me further.

Is there a wiki about this? All I can find are old instructions ...

Thx,
Christian