Hi Cor, *,

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 11:55 PM, Cor Nouws <oolst@nouenoff.nl> wrote:
Christian Lohmaier wrote (07-11-11 18:16)

Hi Cor, *,

(that *  needs a reply-all ;-) )

Argh - thanks :-)

As the rpms are relocatable, you could actually install them using the
relocate switch and then only adapt the userconfig path (or launch it
with -env:UserInstallation=$(file-URL) to set it on the commandline).

I apparently missed the mail where you describe what problem you have
- pointers to the archive appreciated..

few:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/2011-November/000364.html

So ooosplash not found error.. Let's see whether I get the same error...

Nope, cannot reproduce on x86_64 with
master~2011-11-07_00.09.27_LibO-Dev_OOO350m1_Linux_x86-64_install-rpm_en-US.tar.gz

extracted with

for i in *.rpm; do rpm2cpio $i | cpio -idmv ; done

and launched with ./opt/lo-dev/program/soffice

So either x86 only or other circumstances needed to reproduce.

Best to file a bugreport with the details & step-by-step instruction
to reproduce.

ciao
Christian