Hi Cor,

On Mon, 2011-11-07 at 14:01 +0100, Cor Nouws wrote:
Thanks for looking at this.
Not too much time ATM, so just two short notes:

        :-)

I have about 20+ versions - time to delete some, but then still, I have
many versions in parallel. Just to be able to check in various versions
of 3.3.x of 3.4.x of my own build, of daily builds..
Besides, I some 8 older OOo versions.

        Heh - so, I'd be inclined to recommend installing the packages, and
then moving the results away to somewhere else - that may turn out to be
rather more reliable [but will break system integration no doubt].

Never have had any problems before. Use this for years on my Linux laptop.
AFAIAA, the probs only occur with the daily builds. I installed 3.4.4rc1
in the same way recently without probs.

        Clearly something changed ;-) but working out what it is is not so easy
of course, and would require lots of work. Of course, if you could pin
down an exact time-range in which it broke: then we would have a subset
of commits to read - but all of that belongs in a big report ideally.

        HTH,

                Michael.