git reset -hard HEAD~1 # warning this looses the head commit
before running ./g pull -r to avoid conflicts (assuming you didn't do
any more commits yet).

This is for reset my local repo and restore the current version on git
repository ?

A thing that really helps us, is if you could send a mail to the list
with a blanket license for your commits: of the form you can see linked
into the developers wiki here:

Ok , where i can find infromation about  MPL/LGPLv3+ ?

(Sorry this is my first experience as developers)

Anyhow ! the CurrencyBox stuff seems like it might be a good place to
investigate if you want to do a bigger chunk of cleanup here; are you
able to compile after changing things ?

I'm not sure i understand correcty...

(What's CurrencyBox ? )

Yes , i'm able to compile code and check if build fails after changes or not.

But how i can submit patch ? Send an email to this maillist and stop?
My last patch is "formatted" correctly?

Thanks