Hello Eike,

On Tue, 2011-10-25 at 19:36 +0200, Eike Rathke wrote:
Hi Kohei,

On Tuesday, 2011-10-25 10:55:33 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:

However, this one is a bit complex, as we would need to move the flags
that tell you which sheets are selected, from ScMarkData to ScDocument
(or most likely ScTable) in order for the mentioned code to access this
information during print preview.

The state what sheets are selected is clearly view related and does not
belong to the document. In fact two different views can have different
sheets selected.

Well, I wouldn't say "clearly", since I had the same idea about tab
colors being view properties, but apparently the tab colors do belong to
the document (as I was told back in the day).  The tab colors are stored
in ScTable currently.

With regard to different views having different sheet selections, I
wonder if that is really an intended behavior, or just a side-effect of
how we currently store this property.  I personally wouldn't mind
changing this behavior so that all views would have identical sheet
selections.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc