Interestingly enough there seem to be two definitions for the frac
function. Your implementation is the one seemingly used by all
programming languages, which implement it. But the correct
mathematical definition seems to be y = x - floor(x)
(http://mathworld.wolfram.com/FractionalPart.html), which gives
different values for positive and negative numbers.

Other than that I believe the patch is fine.

Greetings

eymux