Hi Cor,

On Mon, 2011-10-10 at 17:44 +0200, Cor Nouws wrote:
Doing some preparations for Paris, I see there is a discrepancy between
the program on the website and the one in the spreadsheet, that can be
downloaded.

        Yes - the spreadsheet is more authoritative, Charles has a yet more
authoritative version that got printed into a program - but I've not
seen that sadly.

The website mentions Michael to do the QA session on Friday morning.
The spreadsheet mentions me.

        Looks like you're in charge :-) and/or you had a great list of
questions.

It's not that I feel not capable to hold a talk/session. However, I have
not prepared anything and have hardly been able to do any QA work for
the past 5+ weeks. And usually it also are ad hoc contributions that I make.

        It's fine - we'll do an informal discussion on it - you can present
your concerns, I'll present some of mine, Rainer his, anyone else their
own - and we can try to synthesis them into something meaningful :-) and
all in 30 minutes ...

If people are glad with some general overview and points at the QA and
the dev side that need consideration and at best some harmonisation
(apart from the extra hands that are welcome of course) ... well, OK.
But then Rainer would be at least as good as me for that?

        I'm not sure Rainer is coming (though I hope I'm wrong of course !)

So what do you think?

        This is your chance to discuss this, you've been concerned about it for
a while, and we havn't managed to get to it. I'd really like to
understand your concerns in detail, and perhaps others have similar /
diverging views. I'm sure it is valuable.

        HTH,

                Michael.