Hi Ivan,

On Thu, 2011-10-06 at 22:22 +0400, Ivan Timofeev wrote:
1. I've performed my first push today and received this message:

        Heh ;-) we get to add each committer to the commiters list manually -
that is something I ought to do I guess, but Thorsten tends to do idly
when the bounces happen.

I've canceled posting foolishly. I was not supposed to do that, was I?
And is it possible not to receive such mailings?

        No problem cancelling it, we can read the git log -u much more easily
these days.

2. What changes should I avoid in my commits? I mean, what changes are
unwanted, needless, etc.

        Clearly running indent gratuitously on the code, while it may improve
it, makes the diff very hard to read ;-) beyond that - code cleanup,
porting, easy hacks - anything non-controversial should go straight into
master. Anything you're not sure - just ask on the list :-)

        If you're hacking a module substantially, it makes sense to dung out
un-necessary cruft, vertical line wasteage, over-verbose comments that
reduce readability are all fair game I think.

        Excited to see what you'll work on :-)

        All the best,

                Michael.