Hi Michael,
Hi Peter,

Thanks for your answers.

I tried to put the implementation name in the <data> node as specified by Peter,
but it doesn't work, my package is not loaded when I put
"com.sun.star.comp.JAXTHelper" at that place which must contains in fact the
name of my filter (if I understand well). When reading code of XSLTFilter.cxx, I
saw that the name of the specific implementation is retrieved in msUserData[1]
and that stylesheet is retrieved in msUserData[5], it's why I assume that each
msUserData corresponds to the sequence of value in the data node, values
separated by semi-colon because stylesheet is the sixth entry in this string (ok
to msUserData[5] found in code).   And also beacuse the second entry is empty
and a comment in code tell that we use this not used user data for specific
implementation.

Michael, If I understand you, you tell that XSLT 2 support must be redone. But I
think that this support is still here, we only have to find where to set the
java implementation to override the default libxslt. Do you confirm Pete ?

Thanks Pete, to have a look on this.