Hi Arnaud,

arnaud.malguy@... <arnaud.malguy@...> writes:

   ​​Hi all,

   I wrote XSLT 2.0 filters that works fine in LibreOffice 3.3.4 but doesn't
work in 3.4.3 version.

  It's because between these two verions, a libxslt implementation of
XSLTFilter has been added and set to default instead of java-saxon
implementation. And libxslt doesn't support XSLT 2.0

  I found a way to use other implementation (old java-saon) than defaut
libxslt in the following changelog :

    2011-02-04  Peter Jentsch
<pjotr@guineapics.de>
[cd9e87a248022a6a5b2f8fcd6dc5fca7432b7b38]
     Update of the libxslt based xsltfilter implementation.
     * Uses the sax document handler adapter
     * Uses libxslt by default
     * Tries to evaluate the 2nd userdata parameter of the filter
 configuration as
       the name of the transformation service to use.  This should allow
extension
       authors to provide their own transformer implementation (which then
could use
       the old java based transformation service which in turn uses saxon
and
could
       provide xslt 2.0 for the TEI people for example).
   ​

  Thanks

in theory, com.sun.star.comp.JAXTHelper would be the correct value.
I *believe*
the <data> node should read

  <prop oor:name="Data" oor:type="xs:string">
<value>0,com.sun.star.comp.JAXTHelper,com.sun.star.text.TextDocument,...
</value>
 </prop>

but I'm not sure now. I must admit that I only tried the fallback with the
filter which are packeged and not with a user defined XSLT filter when I
wrote the code. I will test this in the course of this week and give you
feedback ASAP.

Sorry for the trouble and cheers,

Peter