Thanks Christian.

-- Noel G

Christian Lohmaier wrote:
Hi Noel, *,

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 10:35 AM, Noel Grandin <noel@peralex.com> wrote:
Hi

Building under Windows7 using Visual Studio, getting build breakage in stax
module.
Any ideas?
bug in configure the check explicitly checks whether the --with-<foo>
variable is set to "no", but it should also cover the case where the
variable is unset/empty.

the check is around line 4400 in configure.in.

the BUILD_STAX=yes line is the one I'm talking about.
As a workaround just add it below the if check, to properly fix it
change the if to not only check for "no", but also for the empty case.

ciao
Christian