Hi *,

I am building LibreOffice since July and I have never set any
Localization Options. I don't know if it is necessary for build without
install.

But now Calc's Filter-test fails with such output (DEBUG_CSV_HANDLER is
on)

[ build CXX ] sc/qa/unit/filters-test
[ build DEP ] LNK:CppunitTest/libtest_sc_filters_test.so
[ build ALL ] top level modules: sc
[ build ALL ] loaded modules: sc
[ build CUT ] sc_ucalc
[ build LNK ] CppunitTest/libtest_sc_filters_test.so
[ build CUT ] sc_filters_test
ods Test
xls Test
ods Test
xls Test
xlsx Test
ods Test
Col: 0 Row: 0
String: FAŁSZ
CSVString: FALSE
result: 0
ods Test
ods Test
Col: 0 Row: 0
String: 2,00
CSVString: 2.00
result: 0
ods Test
xls Test
xlsx Test
csv_handler.hxx:128:Assertion
Test name: FiltersTest::testFunctions
assertion failed
- Expression: aString == aCSVString
- content is not correct in cell

csv_handler.hxx:100:Assertion
Test name: FiltersTest::testFormats
assertion failed
- Expression: aString == aCSVString
- content is not correct in cell

Failures !!!
Run: 9   Failure total: 2   Failures: 2   Errors: 0
make: ***
[/home/maciej/Dokumenty/LibreOffice-Dev/master/workdir/unxlngi6.pro/CppunitTest/sc_filters_test.test]
 Błąd 1

FAŁSZ is Polish FALSE ;)

Cheers,
        Maciej