from Re: [Libreoffice] minutes of tech. steering call ...
Michael Meeks wrote (08-09-11 17:28)

                + not too late to discuss at the conference and move
                  freeze dates by a week or two (Norbert)

  If it is true that  ...
  none of the devs have working of features has problems with :
  - a possible decision on/around October 14;
  - for a change of the feature freeze date (from say December 5th
    to 2 or 3 weeks earlier)
   (so that means from appr. 7 weeks back to appr 4 weeks)

  .. then please read my previous mail as some context for
  the discussion at the conference.

  If not, please consider the content of that mail now.

Thanks

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org