Hi everybody.im sorry to bother to you, but i wasnt sure where to go, im a very low level editor on
wikipedia and i had created the libreoffice writer and libreoffice calc articles, they are quite
small articles and were copied from the oo.o articles and then heavily modified,  but im sure given
a chance they will improve.
there is a user 'fitoschido' who continues to try and delete these articles and argued that they
are not notable. I stated my positions and i'm quite sure that this user is just sabre rattling and
that an admin would overturn any deletion that he would attempt but i thought i'd come to you guys
just in case.
this user attempted to delete the libreoffice writer article as well, but the article remains up
due to strong support from the community, but he's trying to delete calc this time.
libreoffice needs a presence on wikipedia and overzealous users shouldnt be allowed to muscle us
out.

please if u have any spare time write a word of support for libreoffice calc article and
libreoffice at this
webpagehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/LibreOffice_Calc