On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 5:32 PM, Peter Foley <pefoley2@verizon.net> wrote:
Hi,

Here are some patches for various problems I encountered while building
libreoffice.

so, I've pushed 0003 and 0005 so far.  Thanks.

I'm not sure I understand the rational (what problem does it 'fixes'
what are the gains ?) for 0004 nor fully grasp the consequence... the
prefix/exec_prefix hack does nothing to re-assure me that I understand
what is going on...
maybe someone smarter than me can review and push... I try to avoid
pushing stuff I don't understand :-)

0002 we already discussed... skipped for now

0001 wating for confirmation that it is indeed a fallback from kendy's
dep-optimization wrt to moz and nss. but sound pretty harmless so I
prolly will push it

0006-0007 I'm waiting for feed back from cloph to make sure that
upping the requirement for autoconf is not going to be a problem on
PPC MacOSX 10.4 (pretty old tool-chain)

Norbert