On 09/06/11 13:03, serval2412@yahoo.fr wrote:
Hello Jesse,

Would it be possible before each cppcheck run to add this in the script :
- cd <cppcheck repo>
- git pull -r
- make  clean && make
 ?
The goal is obviously to run the last git version each time. The time of these few steps would be
quite little in comparison with the cppcheck run.

Julien.

(Let's keep this sort of thing on-list, please. :) )

I'll consider it. I'm using Gentoo (which has a git-versioned ebuild for
cppecheck), so I would run an update on that and therefore still have it
be a managed process. I'll have to make it so that I can revert,
however, given a broken build of cppcheck (that compiled, but might not
work runtime). I also manually patch the simple htmlreport script
included with cppcheck, and I'll need to automate that as well.

So, it's on the wishlist. :)

Cheers,
Jesse

--