Marco wrote:
Since all patches from your tarbomb except
0019-Fixed-a-bug-in-the-JavaScript-animation-engi-filters.patch are
pushed,

Do you mean pushed on OneGit master branch ?

Yep :)

Well, I understand this one and your other comments, but I think you should
take into account that all the script is embedded into the svg document.
If a user incurs into a problem with the animation engine and mail his/her
document to us we can get immediately which script release is.

Good point - but then let's auto-generate that number, otherwise
incrementing it will be forgotten every once in a while.

Again, the script and its legal notice are embedded into a svg
document, so it seems that it is meaningless the fragment
"OR THIS FILE HEADER". As far as the fact I didn't point out that
in the commit notice, well it didn't seem to me a so big change
(moreover I did not modified the legal notice itself).

Meaningless or not, legal notices (which is all of the header)
cannot be changed, except by the copyright holder.

From my point of view the C++ header is not anymore the right
place where to look for JavaScript presentation engine changes.
I think that the best solution is to include into the commit the
JavaScript code file itself (and the python script too).

Absolutely! Let's then get rid of the svgscript.hxx entirely, and
generate that during build time, with your script - that also gives
the nice option to plug in the version number you mentioned above
from git.

Can you follow-up with that script - we can then hash out the
details on irc.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten