I have now created a transform that disables all languages except for
english and let's you define more languages like so:

msiexec /i libreoffice33.msi TRANSFORMS="libreoffice33.mst"
NORWEGIAN=1 DANISH=1 SWEDISH=1 ... etc.

I am only wondering if this is how the initial bug reporter envisioned
the fix should be? If it is, then I'll upload the transform to
bugzilla.

It was I who initially came up with the EasyHack back when they were still in the Wiki. I didn't
really have any specific solution in mind. All I knew was that the current way to do an end-user
machine installation from an "administrative installation" (aka "server image"), where you had to
specify each UI language *not* wanted separately, was too cumbersome.

As long as your patch doesn't affect a normal interactive installation (where a custom action
automatically deselects those UI languages which aren't likely to be wanted), I would say it is
fine.

You say you would attach a transform, i.e. a binary file? I think we wouldn't want to have a binary
transform file in our sources. We want the source files for the transform and then additions to the
build mechanism to create the binary transform, and to include the transform in the installer.

And most of all we want you to continue working on Windows installer issues;) Thank you very much
for this!

--tml