Hi Jeffrey,

jeffrey chang píše v Po 01. 08. 2011 v 13:27 +0800:

Here is the patch for EasyHack 32719.

Thank you very much for the patch!  Before we can apply it, can you
please clean it up a bit?

- please do not introduce commented out code
  [like: // aLayoutSize.Height() = long (aLayoutSize.Height() * 0.85);]
  In case you need it for the debugging purposes, either use eg.
  OSL_TRACE, or any other debugging macro, or enclose it in
  #if OSL_DEBUG_LEVEL > 1
  block

- it is not necessary to add { } blocks in switch

- +    case 1: // title, 2 shapes
       case 2: // title, shape, 2 shapes
  Is really the 'case 1' supposed to fall-through to case 2?  If yes,
  please do not add the {} block, and - even better - add a comment that
  the fall-through is intended.

- comment '// WHAT The...' does not help to understand the patch, I am
  afraid ;-)  What is happening there, please?

Thank you a lot,
Kendy