Hi all,
first off sorry for having dropped the weekly report the last week,
but I was an exam and the project advance was minimal.
Now what is new from the last report:

== 1 ==
I analyzed most of the slideshow animation engine implementation.
Really a lot of code, but it worths the effort.

== 2 ==
Star the design of an animation engine in javascript: this is based
on the C++ implementation of the slideshow engine.
I keep the same structure with animation node classes,
events and activities queues. The code is in some case a port from
the C++ code, in part an implementation from scratch.
The design is in advanced state but it still lacks several mandatory
classes, and above all the animation effect functions.

As there is no visible application to be showed off and all work was
performed in JavaScript, I attached only the javascript file.

In the next days I'll start testing the engine, then I perform the
implementation of the real animation effect functions.

Btw, I updated my logbook:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12pIrnHkqcUu9xUbI7qblTofx1P-A4gP6J-4D2oEvphE/edit?hl=en_US

I know to be enough behind my planned time-line, anyway I hope that
the final result would worth the delay, and in any case I would
to point out that is my intention to complete the project even if
it would require to work beyond the gsoc time-frame.

Cheers,
   Marco.

PS: is it mandatory to switch to the One Git repo layout ?