On Fri, 2011-07-29 at 13:52 +0200, Thomas Arnhold wrote:
On 07/29/2011 12:05 PM, Caolán McNamara wrote:
If a destructor is listed in unused.easy as unused then its probably
after detecting a leak if at least one of the constructors is used, i.e.
construction without destruction somewhere.

Thanks! You mean HttpRequest::~HttpRequest, right? I'm still wondering
what's the point with components/automation/source/testtool at all. The
changes there were only cosmetic in the last years. Is this used in any way?

Some of anyway builds the "testtool" thing which can be used to script
and test the UI. I've never had great success with it however, last I
checked (under Linux) the generic vclplug was required to get even some
degree of success with it.

C.