On Tue, 2011-07-26 at 18:25 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
On Tue, 2011-07-26 at 10:37 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
Just to spell out my intention more clearly, if nobody disagrees that
this minor quirk will not cause any issues (after all, right now, the
whole functionality is not working) within the next few days, I will
push Markus' patch with my sign-off, to the 3-4 branch (for 3.4.3), with
this as a known bug.  IMO this is still much better than what we
currently have.

      Sounds reasonable to me. You've done some of that heavy-testing (TM) on
password protection that we know & love :-) ?

Well, I wouldn't call it a "heavy-testing" per se.  Just a little more
than what I consider to be a reasonable amount of manual testing given
the nature of the code change.  But I did try to cover a variety of
corner cases as much as I humanly could.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kyoshida@novell.com>