2 or 3 weeks ago we agreed on the tech. steering call that we allow
bugfixes which break the string freeze, providing that translators have
enough time to catch up before release. So I suggest the following
patches to be cherry-picked to libreoffice-3-4 branch.

Update the operation of delete and backspace key fdo#31652
The operation of these two buttons are interchanged, so help needs update.
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/help/commit/?id=cf330b6e18030da5fb0d60c8bc9f9aa6f2bb824e

add Teke-Eboo language - fdo#37275
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-gui/commit/?id=62822cb7725fb8310c84f19517c9bc1ef25e8245

change 97/XP/2000 to 97/XP/2000/2003 - fdo#36734
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-gui/commit/?id=44421238abce72de88f2f8ba88503d7a2ddc9f82
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/filters/commit/?id=f456fed4e137b50f5ea350f30a8fe996b3f61dee

change 2007 XML to 2007/2010 XML in UI strings - fdo#36735
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/filters/commit/?id=4f418c15105a519bf11229750c3578f53777aaf0

change SV_BUTTONTEXT_LESS from More to Less - fdo#36663
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-gui/commit/?id=6934d9f0a0f8c89e384c9dd452b7a305bc8cd5f7

make these entries localizable - fdo#36274
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-core/commit/?id=ff535f4e4462495a5623404fbc0f96eadec2dd82

remove link to non-existing topic fdo#35823
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/help/commit/?id=2a2b1351ee5d0ca2ce6e55963797f7ca2e623e3a

make strings localizable - fdo#36706 (dupes: fdo#39224, fdo#38905)
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/calc/commit/?id=35297aeb038fe3fd3e35cd73500a51fa3163b487
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/impress/commit/?id=d34a90364ea74b8444bd2393efeb302dd8258b3b

Many thanks,
Andras