Hi Mike,

On 19 July 2011 01:07, Mike Eberdt <libreme@comcast.net> wrote:
My 'dmake' fu is basically non-existent, so I haven't poked at this
seriously yet.  And as I understand it, a transition is underway to GNU
make, so I guess I've been a bit reluctant to put a lot of time into
learning the old build system.  However, I didn't notice any info in the
Developers section of the Wiki about using the new build system, or helping
with the migration, etc.  Is this something that mere mortals can contribute
to, or should I just wait for the grand unveiling? :)

I'm really glad you wrote this. I think there is always possibility to help.
For example adding visibility marks to exported objects should be
easy, there are still some .map files to be processed.

I'm not sure but may be it's already planned to write some info somewhere.
If there are people willing to help, that's great.
Moreover, there is always possibility to learn.

I have to work now on converting modules to gbuild, so I could move on
with my GSoC project.
Maybe you could help.

Best,
Matus