On Mon, 2011-07-18 at 11:47 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
On Mon, 2011-07-18 at 10:25 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:

I'd also
like to push this to the -3-4 branch, but let me just do a quick test on
ODS import of named ranges to make sure if works, then I'll push.

And I'm glad I did.  This change unfortunately causes a problem on
global named range import.  It incorrectly imports them as external
references.  I'm looking into this at the moment.

This commit fixes it

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/calc/commit/?id=ce470bf9f95ae53c29356976b2c5e44cd6c73fed

There was a bug in the RangeNameInserter function object which was
exposed by your change.  Apparently LibO / OOo sometimes write range
names this way:

$Sheet1.$A$1:.$A$3 (the leading dot in the end range address)

which was supposed to be corrected to

$Sheet1.$A$1:$A$3 (without the dot in the end range address)

before passing it to a range name object.  But the code incorrectly used
the original, uncorrected version of the range string, which caused the
problem.

Could someone please give this change a quick review so we can
cherry-pick this to the -3-4 branch along with Laurent's original patch?
I can sign off on Laurent's original patch but I can't self-review this
one.

Thanks!

Kohei

--