On 16 July 2011 10:51, Ta Duc Tung <tatung2112@gmail.com> wrote:
On 07/15/2011 08:37 PM, Caolán McNamara wrote:

On Thu, 2011-07-14 at 20:57 +0200, Matúš Kukan wrote:

On 14 July 2011 20:33, Ta Duc Tung<tatung2112@gmail.com>  wrote:

Hi,

I've run make clean and make but still failed, same error:

Is it possible you did git pull -r in libs-gui but not in ure ?

'Exception on createRegistryServiceFactory

file:///home/tatung/mhst2011/git/libo/solver/350/unxlngi6.pro/lib/bootstrap.uno.so:
cannot get symbol: component_getImplementationEnvironment- nor:'
looks like you don't have the right commits.

I didn't see that the last time, didn't realize there was two different
pastebin logs, only looked at the other shorter log. The code that
throws that "nor:" message is gone since

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/ure/commit/?id=6d8f44b0bb27d97d679d2a6f699a25048a905951

So your ure git repo must precede that change anyway, so Matúš is
probably right in that your ure repo is probably before that change
while some other repo is after that set of changes.

C.

So you mean that I should git pull in ure folder. Should I git pull from
other folders too? (like in the mail of Matus, he said git pull from
cppuhelper)

Well, now, libreoffice's source code is split into more repositories:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/
(This will change in a month or so a little but now it's this way)
You don't have all of them but most. You can have a look at clone
directory. There are repositories which have been cloned.

ure is just a symlink to clone/ure/ure and cppuhelper -> clone/ure/cppuhelper
So ure and cppuhelper belong to the same ure git repository and
because of this git pull -r has the same effect in both of them.

Most of the time, when I want to pull new code I run ./g pull -r from
toplevel directory. That way I have all the changes from all
repositories.
In this case it would be sufficient to run git pull -r in ure but then
there could be new errors so just run ./g pull -r from toplevel.

Matus