After getting the code from repo, I could build it very well. Then I tried to modify some trivial code, building's still OK. However, after half of a day of browsing source code and *maybe* modified some code (I'm not sure about this cause I think I've disable all of my changes), I've come back and try to re-build it but it has given me this: (detail in http://pastebin.com/3rh37Zju)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Start of log~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
  For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
            http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

  internal build errors:

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /home/tatung/mhst2011/git/libo/i18npool/source/localedata/data

 it seems that the error is inside 'i18npool', please re-run build
 inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix:

rm -Rf /home/tatung/mhst2011/git/libo/i18npool/unxlngi6.pro # optional module 'clean'
/bin/sh
cd /home/tatung/mhst2011/git/libo
source ./LinuxX86Env.Set.sh
cd i18npool
build

when the problem is isolated and fixed exit and re-run 'make' from the top-level
make: *** [all] Error 1

After trying to rebuild inside i18npool, it's still giving me the same error
Detail in http://pastebin.com/PvMZ6JZx

What should I do now? Please help :-)

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ta Tung