On Tue, 2011-07-05 at 12:29 +0200, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
And the other way round was that you could insert Object
plugin-supported stuff into impress for example given you had the
corresponding plugin installed. But I'm not sure whether this supports
current versions of the plugins, so you probably have to hunt for old
(netscape/mozilla) versions of the plugin.

I'm think I tried this fairly recently on 32bit with e.g. a contemporary
flash plugin and it still worked. For 64bit I had to hack up some totem
firefox plugin to test the 64bit firefox-plugin-in-OOo stuff to get that
working a year or so ago, so that should in theory still work, albeit
really obscure.

C.