Hi Christian,

On Thu, 2011-06-30 at 10:57 +0200, Christian Andersson wrote:
Hi there I hope someone could help me answering a question regarding the
webdav implementation of Libreoffice.

        Hah - so, my experience with webdav is that testing it is a nightmare,
and there are no good easy-to-use implementations out there that I could
use to do so ;-) [ that includes the non-functional webdav.org stuff too
].

Now I have tried searching in libreoffice websites for some information,
with little or no luck at all..  I have also read thsi docuement, but it
does not give me any clarity either

        What I would do is to read the code instead; it is probably (somewhat)
simpler - actually, hmm, no the UCB IDL interface is baroque in the
extreme: methods are involved via string names & everything passed as
'Any's but ...

now question, can I with a plugin in openoffice get a hold of these
headers after the document has been saved?  I fthat is possible somehow,
then I might be able to replace the other editor with openoffice.org

        I assume you mean LibreOffice :-) but yes, this is Free Software -
anything is possible; if you can help add the feature - we'd gladly
review & accept the patch if it's good, and ship it.

        Code kicks around here:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-core/tree/ucb/source/ucp/webdav/webdavcontent.cxx#n600

        But perhaps you really want 'open' - the string names are coming from
the LibO core for commands, and it is possible you'd want to hook stuff
to the webdav stream interface somehow.

        Then again, with a quick scan, I didn't see the write support there -
but dig around in ucp/webdev/  It'd be great to have you using
LibreOffice ! :-)

        HTH,

                Michael.