Hi there I hope someone could help me answering a question regarding the webdav implementation of Libreoffice.

Now I have tried searching in libreoffice websites for some information, with little or no luck at all.. I have also read thsi docuement, but it does not give me any clarity either http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/AppendixC/The_WebDAV_Content_Provider

(some background)

I have plugin that is working with a Document management system which provides a webdav interface which I use to load and save documents to.

now this documents management system has an integration with another editor in that when the document is saved to the server (via webdav) it returns data to the document editor as header properties of the PUT request. (like document number, it is later used for different things, but not stored in the document itself)

now question, can I with a plugin in openoffice get a hold of these headers after the document has been saved? I fthat is possible somehow, then I might be able to replace the other editor with openoffice.org

/Christian Andersson