Hi Yifan,
On 30/06/2011 14:05, Yifan Jiang wrote:
Hi all,

A bit update as follows:

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 02:41:57PM +0800, Yifan Jiang wrote:
TODO List I could think:

     1. Litmus issue of test case manager access control (Thanks for Rimas is
     working on that)

     2. We need to find some place to store test samples attachment of test
     cases (Need help, didn't follow up yet, maybe in git testing repo)?

Thanks for petr's help, we can upload test cases to our git repo now:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/contrib/test-files/tree

I'll follow up details later on. Any questions, feel free to ping.

oh I forgot in my other, it's great, thanks a lot to Petr :)

If you have any test samples for Litmus test cases to be upload and do not
know how to handle it, please send it to me at this moment. Please make sure
to tell which test cases are covered by the test samples.

     4. Update wiki

I updated several sections for admin stuff:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Litmus

It would be appreciated if you can have a review to see how clear it is. We
may need more practical use cases:

For me it's ok, but I didn't follow the steps, only used my memory. Thanks a lot for your work! May be Cor or Oliver, you can follow the step by step to make sure that nothing in missing in the steps.

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Litmus#Step_by_Step_Working_practices

I'll add a translation part tomorrow for those who only want to make the translation and no admin work.

Kind regards
Sophie