Alexander Thurgood wrote:
Well I got it to build with the 32bit libmysql-c source for Leopard, so
I now have a mysql connector extension built from master on June 19th.

I could put it somewhere if someone else wants to try it out.

Hi Alex,

absolutely, would be a shame not to share - also, did you need any
patches / special steps to produce it? Having those written down
somewhere on the wiki would be great!

Cheers,

-- Thorsten