Alexander Thurgood píše v Čt 16. 06. 2011 v 15:31 +0200:
Le 16/06/11 10:35, Petr Mladek a écrit :

Hi Petr,

What exact path are you using?
Does it help you to remove the trailing /lib?

I have tried various flavours of :

/Applications/MySQLWorkbench.app/Contents/Framework/libmysqlclient.dylib

/opt/local/lib/mysql5/mysql/libmysqlclient.dylib

/usr/local/mysql-5.1.50-osx10.6-x86_64/lib/libmysqlclient.dylib

Please, have you tried the following?

   --with-libmysql-path="/usr/local/mysql-5.1.50-osx10.6-x86_64"

with and without the actual file name (my understanding is that one only
needed to point to the directory containing the file, not actually name
it, but I tried anyway), with and without the trailing "/", but none of
them work, they all throw the same error message.

I wrote in the previous mail that you need to define the path without
the /lib subdir. For example, if you have /blabla/lib/libmysql.dylib,
you need to use:

     --with-libmysql-path=/blabla

Hmm, I see your original message:

--- cut ---
checking for mysqlc module... OK
checking for mysql pre-requisites... external Connector/C (libmysql)
checking for libmysqlclient.dylib... configure: error: not found. Please
specify proper path in --with-libmysql-path

I wonder why it writes libmysqlclient.dylib. I see "libmysql.dylib" in
bootstrap/configure.in (libreoffice-3-4 branch).

Have modified the configure?
Are the messages from another configure script?

Best Regards,
Petr